Skip to content »
The oceans come to you with our unique, virtual ocean expeditions. Ocean explorers, Wayne and Karen Brown, bring their world-wide ocean explorations to life with their high-energy, fast-paced, multimedia presentations that combine actual specimens, biological models, life-sized (or larger-than-life) inflatable animals, unique props, costumes, creative dramatics, storytelling techniques, high-tech SCUBA diving equipment, audience participation, and breathtaking HD photography/videography.
Bring us to your library and watch your marine life books fly off your shelves! Our nationally-acclaimed children's library programs are fun and fascinating for your patrons. We motivate your young patrons to learn about the oceans by reading about them from the books in your library! Included librarian's guide and kids' fun book provide program information, vocabulary, a book list, and hand-outs that include a story to read, puzzles and a picture to color.
Choose from one of our eight different library presentations:
- The Australia Great White Shark Expedition
- The Belize Whale Shark Expedition
- A Visit to "Finding Nemo's" Home -- The Australia Great Barrier Reef
- A Visit with Polar Bears in the Land of "Frozen"
- Funny & Freaky Fish in the Caribbean Sea
- Funny & Freaky Fish in the Giant Kelp Forest
- Playing with Living Mermaids -- Florida's Manatees
- Diving with Humpback Whales
No reviews yet!